week one creations Manidoo Bineshiinh

Baby moccasins with fur 
ceramic bracelets with turquoise gem stones, bone beads and lava stone beads.
earring with glass beads and chain made with upcycled beads. 
earrings with pheasant feathers and glass beads with Swarovski Crystal beads and chain. 
earrings made with glass beads, chain and pheasant feathers.
bracelets with lava stones, turquoise gem stones, howlite, jasper and ceramic beads 
supplies found at powwow, moose antler medallions and abalone shell beads. 
studio 13 with Connor 
my set up with a large table which was amazing for all the different projects I worked on. 
it looks messy and it's my pleasure bu it's a dream to have this creation space and leave it for the next day so I can get right back into it. You can also see the rocks I found on the beach wander. 

Comments

Popular Posts